Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Dataflow Engineer to support our government customer.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
- Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Pig analytics
- Linux system administration
- Experience with micro service architectures
- Understanding of networking concepts (i.e. load balancing, TCP/IP)
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- Ansible or other automations
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/