Information Systems Security Engineer
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Software Engineer to work with the development team within the Cross Domain Solutions space. The engineering team handles customer dataflow requirements and the security engineering and preparation of those requirements for the development team. You will also work with other teams within the organization to ensure that security requirements are taken into account throughout the lifecycle of a dataflow, and will assist with solving mission dataflow problems.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Nine years of ISSE experience. (B.S. in Computer Science or related field may be substituted for four (4) years of general engineering experience)
- Five years experience with system security design process, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life-cycle, information domains, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing
- CISSP Certification or an additional five (5) years experience
- Two years experience with DCID 6/3 and NISCAP documentation process
- Two years experience creating firewall rule sets from analysis of network traffic
- Two years experience with component validation of security devices
- Two years experience integrating boundary solutions into customer networks
- Two years experience configuring switches, routers and firewalls
- Two years experience analyzing proprietary data formats
- Desired skills: Prior experience with the customers Dataflow Management Request (DMR) process
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/