Linux System Administrator
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to work with the development team within the Cross Domain Solutions space. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the systems, ensuring the customers’ important data gets where it needs to be, and for upgrades, patching, etc., as well security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management related to the patching and upgrading of systems, and direct support and communication with the engineering team.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Eight years engineering experience (a BS in Computer Science or other related technical field may be substituted for four years of engineering experience)
- Two years of hands-on Linux experience
- One year experience in designing, deploying, and maintaining cross-domain solutions
- One year experience in the system security design process, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life-cycle, information domains, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing
- One year experience using XACML (eXtensible Access Control Markup Language)
- One year experience identifying software bugs and shortcomings in PL4 guards
- One year experience creating and modifying bash and/or perl scripts
- One year experience with the underlying security architectures of Trusted Solaris 8, Solaris 10 TX, and SELinux-based guard solutions
- One year experience with XACML and its application to CDS
- One years experience in responding to trouble calls and outages and the inherent problems of maintaining operational CDS deployments
- Three years experience in developing and optimizing obligations/policies to enhance the security and stabilization of CDS platforms
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/