Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our Program Management Office. The Program Management Office (PMO) Administrative Assistant shall: Take notes at Program Management Office (PMO) weekly meetings, task lead meetings, risk review meetings, division meetings, client meetings and other meetings as outlined. Prepares weekly bulletin for the contract. Reviews invoices from teammates and determine if there are discrepancies, Prepare and route administrative matters of all types to the appropriate PMO member. Review emails from Task leads, teammates and prepare responses for routine inquiries. Assist with filing of documents. On a monthly basis work with task leads to develop and edit Program Status Review (PSRs). Work with task leads and government clients to schedule monthly meetings. Prepare and update monthly financial and program calendar. Other administrative duties as assigned
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI with Poly required**
- Successful demonstrated experience supporting Program Management Office (PMO) where attention to detail, accuracy, reliability and integrity are required
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Outlook
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- A minimum of 2 years performing, monitoring, and coordinating support services functions such as, communications, correspondence, directives, files and records, forms
- Great writing skills with ability to produce highly professional documents
- Ability to multitask between many high priority projects and accomplish all
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while working with sensitive information
- Effective analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/