Mid-Level Test Engineer
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Mid-level Test Engineer to support support Department of Defense Analytic Modernization efforts. You will be a vital player on the AMALGAM’s team to provide technical understanding, innovative approaches, communication skills, responsiveness, and integrity in developing systems solutions.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- At lease six (6) years in test engineering or integration of modern hardware/software systems
- Proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports
- At least four (4) years of requirements analysis experience and in particular must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels
- Understanding of basic UNIX, DOS and Windows commands
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- Writing test cases and writing discrepancy reports
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/