System Engineer - Network/Server Administration
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Network/Server Administration to support our government customer. The Network/Server Administrator will support the CSC; assisting in the execution of standard processes, managing applications for developing, operating, and maintaining capabilities and technical operational priorities, and supporting development and maintenance of documentation and SOPs.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Virtualization experience with AWS or OpenStack
- System network administration experience (DNS, DHCP, Bind)
- Server administration experience (Linux, RedHat)
- Experience developing documentation including policy and SOP development
- Application administration including deployment and configuration
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- Experience with Python and Ansible
- Cloud experience
- Containerization and Kubernetes experience
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/