Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Project Coordinator to support our government customer. The Project Coordinator will work with the Project Coordination team within the Cross Domain organization. This team is responsible for driving the schedule, managing risks, and communication to the government stakeholders for multiple different projects within the organization. Also responsible for the management and completion of pre-deployment activities for any travel that the engineering staff will be doing.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Sixteen years management experience (a BS in Technical Management, Engineering, or Computer Science may be substituted for four years of engineering experience)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Five years experience managing the design of complex systems engineering efforts
- One year experience managing component validation of security devices, solution integration, and enterprise boundary security cutover efforts
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Five years experience with MS Project
- Ability to be able to thrive in a high-stress environment
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- Technical aptitude to be able to understand and drive technical architecture projects and speak to the technical team at a technical level
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/