Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking Associate Engineers for multiple positions to support Department of Defense Analytic Modernization efforts. You will be a vital player on the AMALGAM’s software development team to provide technical understanding, innovative approaches, communication skills, responsiveness, and integrity in developing systems solutions.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- Tier 1 support for Group Membership, JIRA Project Creation, JIRA Dashboard & Filter Ownership, Confluence Space Creation, Fisheye Repository Creation, Fisheye Repository Change Request, Stash User Licenses, Nexus Account Creation, Nexus Repository Creation, Portfolio Creation and to include 24/7 on call support
- Self-motivation and strong attention to detail
- Working independently as well as part of a team and pro-actively to get tasks done
- Be comfortable in structure/semi-structured situations and able to identify support gap
- two (2) years of experience in development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software/system development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- Highly - A Bachelor's Degree in a field will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of experience. (NOTE: A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.)
- Familiar with the software development process described in the J-STD-016 and IEEE/EIA 12207, "Information technology-Software life cycle processes" and possesses at least one (1) year of experience developing software in accordance with these standards OR requirements analysis, modeling and measurement.
- Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations.
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies and languages.
- Understanding of agile and/or spiral development models.
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/