Junior Technical Writer
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Junior Technical Writer to support Department of Defense Analytic Modernization efforts. You will be a vital player on the software development team to provide technical experience, innovative approaches, communication skills, priority management, and integrity in developing systems solutions.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- Use your understanding of SIGINT and Agile development
- General user-facing tech-writing assignments
- Focus on Configuration guides, API documentation, and other writing tasks related to configuring and maintaining software applications
- Work closely with the development teams, assisting with the creation, maintenance and delivery of requested materials
- ***ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE***
- Knowledge of SIGINT software development within a DOD environment
- Experience writing technical documentation for highly-technical people
- Experience preparing documentation in Confluence or in a Wiki environment
- The ability to absorb and learn technical material quickly
- Experience in the generation of technical documentation relating to Intelligence Community/DoD electronic equipment and systems
- Experience in technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation, consultations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources
- Experience the production of defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user community of DoD electronic equipment and systems
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/