Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Test Engineer to support our government customer. The Test Engineer will work with the test team within the Cross Domain organization. They will be testing content filters that have been developed for a multiple security Cross Domain Guard Platform.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Five years Test Engineer experience (a BS in Computer Science or related technical field may be substituted for four years of engineering experience)
- Two years experience working with network equipment such as switches, routers, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems
- Must have experience in command line RedHat 5.x Linux
- Two years experience working with protocols and technologies such as HTTP, SSL, FTP, SMTP, and POP3
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- Experience in testing cross domain solutions including Radiant Mercury, High Speed Guard, MDeX
- NiFi experience
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/