Application Engineer - DevOps Engineer
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a DevOps Engineer to support our government customer. A DevOps team member will own the construction of new systems and dataflows and troubleshoot issues as they arise. The contractor will be expected to utilize NiFi for dataflow management and a combination of Salt and Puppet to maintain the Linux virtual machine infrastructure.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Strong experience with Linux system administration
- Proven experience with configuration management tools like Salt, Puppet, Ansible, or Cloudformation
- Proven experience with at least 1 of the following: Nagios, Ganglia, MetricBeat, Ambari
- 5+ years of development experience with a technical bachelor's degree (4 years of experience can be substituted for a bachelor's)
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/