Junior Systems Engineer
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking Junior Systems Engineer to support our government customer. The Systems Engineer will provide technical understanding, innovative approaches, communication skills, responsiveness, and integrity in developing systems solutions.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- Support data flows within our Cloud repositories
- Collaborate with the team to own data ingestion, customer support for Cloud Repositories, support in test planning to verify data flow is accurate and complete, testing data for ingest into repositories, investigating and resolving critical data integrity issues and mitigating risks, and supporting Cloud Operations teams in researching and resolving data issues
- ***ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE***
- Experience in development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing complex hardware/software systems
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- Highly - a Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (NOTE: A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.)
- An understanding of modeling and measurement
- Experience in developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations
- Experience using agile and/or spiral development models
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/