Senior Network Engineer
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking an Network Engineer to support our government customer. The Network Engineer will support the premier Network Security Boundary Solutions team, providing end-to-end Firewall Connectivity services to include the development, deployment, sustainment and decommissioning of connectivity based services as part of the next generation security technology. Network Security areas include: Firewall Services; Routers & Switches; Network Access Control; Network Protective Services, Authentication/Authorization Controls, Security Device Configuration Management, Line 2/3 Troubleshooting, 24/7/365 Call-in Support, CONUS/OCONUS Implementations.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Twelve (12) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional networking experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong experience installing, planning, and setting up HPNA
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience with the following Network Tools: Whats Up Gold and Netflow.
- Three (3) years experience with DCID 6/3 and/or Intelligence Community Directive 503, “Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management, Certifications and Accreditation” dated 15 September 2008.
- Three (3) years experience creating firewall rule sets from analysis of network traffic.
- Three (3) years experience with component validation of security devices.
- Three (3) years experience configuring switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Certification: IAT Level II; Security+
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/