Principal Systems Engineer
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking Principal Systems Engineers for multiple positions to support Department of Defense Analytic Modernization efforts. You will be a vital player on the AMBER Cyber Intelligence Mission Solutions Division - a market leader which innovates a culture of creativity, investment, and teamwork to solve the Intelligence Community's toughest problems.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- This team supports a Professional Services group and is responsible for the system engineering, architecting, and data engineering of critical NiFi systems.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- ***ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE***
- Nineteen (19) years experience as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- At least ten (10) years experience leading, planning, conducting, and coordinating the activities of senior level systems engineers.
- At least three (3) years of SIGINT experience solving varied technical/scientific problems, and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule
- NiFi experience (Apache/Community) in installation and dataflow for baseline and custom processors, complex dataflow design with multiple expression language usage.
- System Engineering experience to include: Requirements, Architecture, CCB/ERB/Risk/Development with sprints, etc.• Data Engineering efforts working with clients in order to stream line cloud enabling transformation efforts.
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
- Configuration Management (GITLAB, SCM tools, processes and installations).
- SA experience to include installation and troubleshooting for PKI access, installation, and IAVA updates, software and operating systems installation and updates.
- Development and testing experience to include Java and Maven.
- Jenkins –Installation, Task Creation, and Reports.
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/