Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking an Security Engineer to support our government customer. This position is working with the engineering team within the Cross Domain organization. The engineering team handles internal and customer dataflow requirements, the security engineering and preparation of that requirement for the development team, works with other teams within the organization to ensure that security requirements are taken into account throughout the lifecycle of a dataflow, and assists with solving mission dataflow problems.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- 12 years of System Security Engineer experience (BS in Technical Management or Computer Science may be substituted for 4 years of experience)
- 8 years leadership experience in an IT role
- CISSP certification
- 6 years experience in guiding a system or solution in accordance with DCID 6/3 and documentation process
- 8 years experience in mission assurance practices, to include system security design, defense-in-depth/breadth, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- Strong experience with Systems Engineering processes.
- Prior experience with the Government’s Dataflow Management Request (DMR) process
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/