Senior Systems Engineer
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking experienced Senior Systems Engineers for multiple positions to support Department of Defense Analytic Modernization efforts. You will be a vital player on the AMBER team to lead systems development. We will count on you for technical leadership, innovative approaches, communication skills, priority management, and integrity in delivering solutions.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- Provide technical support and system engineering for a data tracking and metrics system.
- Support the definition of high-level data management products to support data management functions.
- Collaborate with the team and external teams to perform capabilities/requirements definition, architecture and design, technology assessments and support risk reduction pilots.
- Provide input to master schedules, conduct analysis of alternatives and the creation of design documents and briefing materials in support of a product implementation strategy, develop test plans, and conduct testing of potential architectural/software solutions as part of the risk reduction activities.
- Assist the software developers in requirement tracking, sprint planning and scheduling in addition to design changes and provide data flow system engineering support.
- ***ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE***
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of software products to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- Three (3) years of SIGINT experience solving varied technical/scientific problems, and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives and schedule.
- Experience leading systems analysis, design, test, and architecture efforts; Experience with SW development Methodologies.
- Demonstrated the ability to solve complex system/integration problems through innovative solutions.
- Experience briefing senior level management on technical solutions and risks.
- Demonstrated engineering experience on programs with direct responsibility for requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical management oversight.
- Experiencing interfacing directly with the Government Program Management Office leadership (Project Manager, Chief Architect, and Technical Lead), customers and/or stakeholders regarding the continuous development, integration, testing of systems capabilities.
- Strong communication, written and leadership skills.
- Experience in diverse cross-functional teams including Government technical representatives and subcontractors.
- Experience with agile development teams and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Experience with data compliance rules
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices.
- Understanding of SIGINT data flows and data formats.
- Experience with tools such as NiFi and Trackstar.
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/