Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a System Administrator to support our government customer. The System Administrator will provide critical system support to ensure the continuous delivery of the project system via automation and orchestration of deployments, quality control, and system maintenance.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Linux system administration
- Ansible automation
- GIT source control
- NGINX servers and proxies
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- MachineShop administration
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/