Systems Engineer, High Speed Guard
Bridges is seeking a Systems Engineer with experience in High Speed Guard to support our government customer in their Cross Domain Solutions space. You will be responsible for the development, installation and configuration of High Speed Guard into the existing infrastructure.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Eight years’ engineering experience (B.S. in Computer Science or related field may be substituted for 4 years of engineering experience).
- Four years' High Speed Guard experience
- Must be able to develop, install, configure High Speed Guard
- One year experience designing, deploying and maintaining cross-domain solutions
- One year experience in system security design processes, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life-cycle, information domains, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing
- One year experience with the underlying security architectures, of Trusted Solaris 8, Solaris 10 TX, and SELinux-based guard solutions
- One year experience with the performance and security capabilities of the cross-domain solution set
- One year experience in responding to trouble calls and outages and the inherent problems of maintaining operational CDS deployments
- One year experience in integrating obligations/policies to enhance the security and stabilization of CDS platforms
- One year experience identifying software bugs and shortcomings in PL4 guards
- One year experience in deploying CDS to CONUS locations and working with local government personnel to complete integrations
- One year experience working with CDS design teams to identify and structure the appropriate CDS for enterprise guard farm and mission specific solutions
- One year experience engineering hardened Linux and/or Solaris OS loads for use in CDS
- One year experience guiding a system or solution through the Security Authorization Process, in accordance with DCID 6/3 and the NISCAP documentation process
- One year experience managing Red Hat 4.6 – 5.5, Solaris 10, and Solaris 10 w/Trusted Extensions Systems
- One year experience creating and modifying bash and/or perl scripts
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/