Network Engineer I
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
The Network Engineer will provide assistance in all aspects of network management from network design through implementation, maintenance, and upgrading of existing networks. The candidate will analyze design, specifications, and related documents, implement communication system requirements to support the distributed functionality of a software engineering environment. The candidate will analyze network characteristics (e.g. traffic connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes, and throughputs), troubleshoot problems and recommend procurement of and/or modifications to network components.
- Eight (8) + years of network engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university
- Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
- One (1) year experience with the following Network Tools: What's Up Gold (WUG) and NetFlow
- Certification: IAT Level II; CompTIA Security+