**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
Supports the acquisition, configuration, integration, testing and implementation of a future toolset. Responsibilities also include working with vendor on tool integration and enhancements as well as implementation and deployment within customer classified environments.
- Experience designing, coding, testing and supporting next-generation database solutions.
- Experience providing integration, implementation and maintenance of COTS/OSS products/tools.
- Ability to apply systems engineering principles to current and future designs.
- Ability to create and implement software engineering requirements into various environments.
- Experience designing, developing, testing and implementing software and architecture within the customer environment.
- Ability to modify, write, and implement custom reports.
- Ability to assist with the design of software applications.
- Ability to analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of applications.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 7 years of software engineering experience. Four years of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.