System Engineer Infrastructure
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a System Engineer Infrastructure to support our government customer.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Strong experience (10+ yrs) of Network Administration
- 5+ years in Linux system administration (specifically Centos/Red Hat)
- Experience with Puppet administration
- Experience with Hadoop configuration and management
- Technical Bachelor's degree (4 years of technical experience can make up for the bachelor's)
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- Configuration and maintenance experience with Spark and Splunk
- JIRA Administration experience
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/