Senior System Engineer
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
This position provides systems engineering support and related services. Looking for a high-performing SE6 with experience in requirements management, architecture, and leading agile development efforts. The successful candidate will be a great collaborator and good listener, comfortable with change and uncertainty, big-picture oriented, and technically proficient.
- In-depth knowledge of customer data flows and related applications and tools
- Knowledge and experience with the customer database processes
- Experience with customer data formats, fact of intercept metadata values, and guidelines
- Knowledge of modernization efforts associated with transition formats
- Knowledge of C2S processing environments
- Familiarity of PostgreSQL database standards and mapping concepts data for ingest ad retrieval
- Experience in test development and evaluation, verifying that observed behavior meets the expectations customer
- Experience in completing and tracking milestone completion and updates to documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.