Software Engineer Intermediate
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Provides software engineering support for enhancement and stability of security boundary solutions
- Writes Computer programs
- Troubleshoots and debugs computer programs
- Implements databases
- Writes software documentation
- Implements algorithms in code
- Supports the Government with leading teams of software engineers to meet deliverable schedules.
- Five years Software Engineer experience (B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field may be substituted for four years experience).
- Three years experience using object-oriented programming languages.
- Three years experience implementing the design, and implementation of computer software.
- Three years experience in the preparation of documentation, conducting program tests, and correcting program errors
- Three years experience in sound computer programming standards, conventions, and techniques
- Must have experience with the following: Java, Eclipse, JUnit, Subversion, VI and VIM
- Must have development experience on RedHat 5.x Linux
- Hudson (Jenkins)
- VB script