Sr Software Engineer
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
Qualification: Fourteen (14) years software engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Lead/Chief/Sr SW Developer:
- Operating Systems: Linux (vast majority); Mac OS X (minimal); FreeBSD (nice to have); Solaris (nice to have)
- Programming Languages; C/C++; Python; Ruby; CNU make, gcc
- VMWare; svn, git; Atlassian (JRA, Confluence, Crucible, etc); Test-driven development; GOODENOUGH helpful.
- Oversees one or more software development teams and ensures the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; perform quality control on team products
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards