**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
Looking for a Logistician to work with a large IT team that includes sustainment, implementation, and architecture teams.
- Prepare inventory for shipping, loading on pallets. Track shipments worldwide and interface with sites to establish Arrival on Site (AOS) notification.
- Manages property
- Completes monthly inventory reports per government guidelines
- Manages inventory control process to account for property received, shipped, excessed, moved or transferred
- Maintains the Defense Property Accountability System by providing entries for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property
- Assists system developers and integrators during shipments of systems and system upgrades
- Develops material handling processes for shipping, receiving, storage and disposition of property
- Establishes program level Defense Property Accountability System(s) for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property
- Coordinates all aspects of shipments resulting from systems integration and system upgrade activities
- Coordinates and performs all property accountability functions and property management functions in accordance with government guidance and industry best practices
- Performs property inventory and Contractor Acquired Property in accordance with Contractor Data Requirements List (CDRL) DD 1423
- Documents Contractor Acquired Property in accordance with CDRL DD 1423
- Work with government lead and engineers to determine equipment needs the year
- Get quotes from vendors and process forms
- Eight (8) years of experience working as a Logistician on contracts of similar scope, complexity, and size.
- Bachelors' Degree from and accredited college. In lieu of a Bachelors' Degree and additional four (4) years of experience is required.