**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
Provide configuration management support coordinating system changes, software updates, and integration with the hardware baseline. Primary responsibilities include establishing a configuration management framework of Configuration Management (CM) processes and CM tools to assist in implementing and providing CM to an evolving new program. The Configuration Manager Level 3 (CM3) will assist in the architecture development, planning, process engineering, and dependency/interface planning across the program. The CM3 will oversee the integration of the hardware/software architecture, processes, and plans for the program. Perform configuration management services to include process development, architecture, interface identification, and risk management. The CM3 may assist with the integration of multiple provisioning capabilities and user interfaces with the infrastructure. The CM3 will support systems engineering services to include operating systems, network, and process activities to enable the deployment, operation, and maintenance of user-facing services and associated development environments.
- Experience in establishing a Configuration Management framework from “scratch”.
- Configuration Management experience.
- Experience with scheduling and coordination. Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Eight (8) years experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6). Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Acquisition knowledge/documentation experience.
- Functional Requirements Documentation developmen