Senior Tools Support Technician
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Senior Tools Support Technician to support our government customer.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- 5 years of Linux & Windows Administration.
- IAT Level 2 Certification required. CompTIA Security+ CE preferred
- Knowledge of log aggregation tools
- Experienced, self-starter, comfortable working in a fast- paced environment supporting internal stakeholders and customers, providing hands-on, tier 2 support to customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any technical discipline can substitute for four (4) years of experience. An Associate's degree in Computer Science or any technical discipline can substitute for two (2) years of experience.
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/