Senior Java Developer
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
Work as a member and Lead of a small team developing Java applications. Responsibilities will include helping the team understand requirements, choosing technologies and then designing, implementing and testing the software.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
• Minimal 14 years of experience as a software engineer
• Experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architectures, development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems).
• Experience with Java
• Experience with XML & XPATH
• Familiarity with Agile Development
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
• Experience with Lexing and Parsing
• Experience with Ruby