Data Analytics System Engineer
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
The Systems Engineer will assist in advancing the overall architecture and collaborate with and between development teams in the area of data analytics. The SE will ensure requirements are being addressed and that dependencies and interfaces are understood and documented. They will work with both data containers and virtual machines to ensure data is appropriately captured. The successful candidate will be a great collaborator and good listener, comfortable with change and uncertainty, big-picture oriented, and technically proficient.
- Familiar with agile development and test methodologies.
- Familiar with the principles and concepts of Service Oriented Architectures and data analytics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with automating the deployment of applications inside software containers and managing containers in an OpenStack environment.
- Experience performing data schema work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with HPC
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.