Senior Analytics Developer
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Senior Analytics Developer to support our government customer.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- In-depth knowledge of hardware, networks, and operating systems, preferably LinuxOS
- Proficiency in Java and Scala
- Experience with Spark, Mongo, and development tools such as Maven, Tomcat, Git, IntelliJ, JIRA
- 5+ years of development experience with a technical bachelor's degree (4 years of experience can be substituted for a bachelor's)
- Experience with data analysis and database design
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/