**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
Work as a member of a software team building next generation mission systems to bring consistency, reproducibility and verifiability to the software build and release cycle. Specific duties include:
• Perform Configuration Management (CM) for all software to be integrated. Build and label internally developed software, perform sanitization, gather and report metrics, and verify Artifactory outputs prior to releases.
• Configure, manage and maintain the CM tools. CM tools may include, but are not limited to, ClearCase, ClearQuest, for a mixed platform environment (LINUX, UNIX, and Windows).
• For all software to be released, create and/or manage the creation of appropriate Version Description Documents (VDDs) and deliver releases (includes DRs and full deliveries) to stakeholders.
• Recommend effective CM policies and practices including, but not limited to, branching/baseline strategies, development workflows and release strategies.
• Implement, document, and maintain software build and configuration management scripts.
• Perform and/or arrange media/code scans and document and communicate release deliveries.
• Document CM processes to aid development teams to adopt best practices.
Work as a collaborative member of an agile development team to produce system components based on 90-day spin cycle with 2-week iterations.
Six (6) years’ experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
• Minimum six (6) years’ relevant work including configuration management experience serving in a similar capacity and in an environment with tasks of similar scope, complexity, and technical difficulty.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ ClearCase administration experience in a LINUX/UNIX and Windows environment.
• Hands-on experience in the maintenance and upgrade of CM tools, especially ClearCase and ClearQuest in LINUX/UNIX and Windows.
• Hands-on experience implementing, documenting and maintaining software build and configuration management scripts.
• Knowledge of CM best practices for Agile development.
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence in knowledge of CM tools.
• Candidates must have good verbal and written communications and be comfortable working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
• Knowledge of continuous integration environment utilizing Bamboo, Jenkins, or Hudson
• Project or Administration level knowledge of Atlassian JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, BitBucket
• Experience with using GIT (BitBucket/GitLab) to include merging, branching, tagging
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Documentation management. Experience with confluence Cobala Workflows or SharePoint.
• Experience working with Maven/Ant
• Strong organizational skills. This can come in handy when helping to organize all of the information across the multiple Confluence spaces and teams
• Release coordination skills in relation to product tracking
• Good communications and documentation skills