**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
- Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
Years of Experience:
- Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years, or
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or
- Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or
- Doctorate and 4 years
- All experience and education will be a technical field
Required: Pig analytics, Linux system administration, Docker, Python, Spark, AWS, experience with micro service architectures, understanding of networking concepts (i.e. load balancing, TCP/IP)
RDS, Kubernetes, Ansible or other automations, AMQP, Java