Senior System Engineer
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
The SE5 will provide system engineering services consistent with defined SE Configuration Management, Deployment Management, Planning, and Scheduling and related policies, processes, tool, and practices. The SE will assist with the analysis and documentation of current systems, evaluation of potential new systems, identification of capabilities gaps, development of data models, and development of system transition, data migration, and decommissioning plans and activities in support of modernization plans and in the design of enterprise solutions.
- Familiarity with agile development and test methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and in groups to complete tasks bounded by constraints.
- Ability to breakdown complex problem space, formulate technical strategies, build action plans, and track progress against established baselines to resolve technical challenges and meet customer expectations.
- Ability to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Strong in writing and communications skills.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable