Senior System Engineer
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
The Systems Engineer will work directly with the Team and be responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining Windows and Linux servers and workstations. Candidate will facilitate discovery of technical solutions and work various stakeholders to test and validate solutions. Candidate should be familiar with and able to coordinate with a variety of capabilities. Candidate will participate in live test events.
- Experience with administration of various Windows (desktop and server) and Linux operating systems (CENTOS 6/7) to include but not limited to software installation, account management, IAVA compliance, update management and security baseline maintenance.
- Experience with RF radio technology (S,L & C Band) and modeling RF in various environments.
- Experience with establishing radio frequency (RF) networks both point to point and mesh.
- Experience with the approvals process for establishing RF networks and associated documentation.
- Experience with spectrum survey and management
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA collaboration software
- Candidate must be willing and able to travel; with up to a one month trip yearly and several shorter (up to one week) trips, as needed.
- Knowledge of systems engineering documentation end-to-end.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Working knowledge of COMSEC to include key management, accounting and distribution.
- The ability and willingness to carry out other than assigned tasks in order to accomplish the mission.
- Able to lift up to 40lbs to help load/unload equipment and supplies