Network Engineer III
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
The Network Engineer will support the premier Network Security Boundary Solutions team, providing end-to-end Firewall Connectivity services to include the development, deployment, sustainment and decommissioning of connectivity based services as part of the next generation security technology. Network Security areas include: Firewall Services; Routers & Switches; Network Access Control; Network Protective Services, Authentication/Authorization Controls, Security Device Configuration Management, Line 2/3 Troubleshooting, 24/7/365 Call-in Support, CONUS/OCONUS Implementations.
- Twelve (12) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional networking experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience with the following Network Tools: Whats Up Gold and Netflow.
- Three (3) years experience with DCID 6/3 and/or Intelligence Community Directive 503, “Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management, Certifications and Accreditation” dated 15 September 2008.
- Three (3) years experience creating firewall rule sets from analysis of network traffic.
- Three (3) years experience with component validation of security devices.
- Three (3) years experience configuring switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Certification: IAT Level II; Security+