Bridges is seeking a Project Manager to support our customer in the Network Boundary Solutions space. You will work with the higher-level program manager allocating resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets), reviewing/proposing the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) and reviewing and approving all earned value, Estimate to Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate.
Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- **Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Reviewing risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets
- Preparing program status reviews and other formal reviews
- Reviewing and allocating management reserve within contractual limits
- Ensuring timely recruitment and training of program staff
- Reviewing financial and technical reports before release to the Government
- Ensuring cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs
- Communicating issues and solutions to the Government PM
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor’s contracts staff
- Assisting Government PM by providing input to statutory acquisition reports and responses to QFRs
- Coordinating the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals
- Providing input to Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan reviews or Award Fee reviews
- Performing all tasks of the Level 2 PM not performed due to size/complexity of the contract
- Communicating issues and solutions to Government management
- Providing guidance and direct tasking for Level 0, 1, and 2 program managers if any are assigned to the contract/program
- Assembling and executing focused cross-disciplinary Government/Contractor teams to address urgent or unexpected cost, schedule, or technical program/contract issues
Desired Additional Experience (for preferential consideration):
- Ten - Fifteen years’ experience as program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Three years’ demonstrated experience in management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management
- Must have a PMP or FAC-P/PM Senior Level in Program Management.
- Strong technical knowledge required and proven experience with Firewalls, Routers, and Switches
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts/subcontracts of various types and complexity; experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required
- Knowledgeable of guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies
- Demonstrated experience conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting
Follow this link for details on our platinum plans https://www.bridges-inc.com/careers/rewards/