Senior Project Manager
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Work with higher-level program manager.
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets).
- Review/propose Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule).
- Review and approve all earned value, Estimate to Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets.
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews.
- Review and allocate management reserve within contractual limits.
- Ensure timely recruitment and training of program staff.
- Review financial and technical reports before release to the Government.
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs.
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor’s contracts staff.
- Assist Government PM by providing input to statutory acquisition reports and responses to QFRs.
- Coordinate preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals.
- Provide input to Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan reviews or Award Fee reviews.
- Perform all tasks of the Level 2 PM not performed due to size/complexity of the contract.
- Communicate issues and solutions to Government management.
- Provide guidance and direct tasking for Level 0, 1, and 2 program managers if any are assigned to the contract/program.
- Assemble and execute focused cross-disciplinary Government/Contractor teams to address urgent or unexpected cost, schedule, or technical program/contract issues
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience as program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Strong technical knowledge required and proven experience with Firewalls, Routers, and Switches
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts/subcontracts of various types and complexity; experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Knowledgeable of guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
- Demonstrated experience conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Three (3) years’ demonstrated experience in management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
- Must have a PMP or FAC-P/PM Senior Level in Program Management.