**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- Provide systems engineering and architecture support in the areas of architecture and standards, systems engineering integration, evaluation and testing, systems engineering implementation, and application services.
- Identify, analyze, and recommend potential network and security architectures for the underlying infrastructure to develop, test, and operate lifecycle of physical production from ordering through production and distribution.
- Analyze the user requirements, concept of operations, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirement specifications.
- Assist with the development of system requirements and functional requirements, as well as assist with deriving lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of work products in Technical Process Areas associated with ISO/IEC 15288.
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation.
- Develop derived requirements for Information Assurance Services (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation,
- Experience coordinating development projects.
- Analysis of design and implementation alternatives, tradeoffs, and recommendations.
- Analysis of functional, system, and non-functional requirements, data flows, and dependencies
- Architecture experience.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of general systems engineering experience.