**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
Description: Position involves being responsible for testing, validation, and test automation for a cloud analytics project involving a complex software stack with custom front end user interfaces. The candidate will be responsible for automating test environments to eliminate manual test processes. The candidate will also be responsible for user acceptance testing and new feature validation in a dynamic environment with rapid release cycles.
The candidate must have a sound knowledge of software test design and test execution methodologies and be able to provide strategies to improve the overall test architecture. The candidate should be a self-starter and have a desire and willingness to work in a collaborative environment and have excellent communication and people skills to interact with the development team.
- Strong experience with Linux (RedHat 5.x)
- Understands testing process or methodology
- Familiar with test-program concerns including test environment and data management, trouble reporting and resolution, and test design and development
- Understand manual testing techniques and automated testing best practices
- Skilled at developing test goals, objectives, and strategy
- Familiar with different test tools
- Knowledge in a variety of technical skills including programming languages, database technologies and computer operating systems.
- Understanding usability issues
- Proficient with user experience (UX)
- Proficient in GUI design standards
- Prepare reports related to software testing
- Design and implement testing automation to reduce manual testing procedures
- Experience testing cross domain solutions
- Familiar with automated performance testing (ex: JMeter)
- Understands security testing techniques
- Network administration, network security, database and system administration skills
- Software development experience
- Familiar with working in a agile scrum environment