Junior Linux Administrator
**Active TS/SCI w/ poly required**
- This position is working with the dynamic Operations team within the Cross Domain organization.
- This team is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the systems, ensuring the customers’ important data gets where it needs to be, and for upgrades, patching, etc. The more experience a person has, the more they will be permitted to do. At times, travel may be offered.
- Five years of Cross-Domain Solutions Specialist experience (a BS in Computer Science or other related technical field may be substituted for four years of experience)
- One year experience in the system security design process, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life-cycle, information domains, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing
- One year of hands-on Linux experience