**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
- This position is working with the dynamic Operations team within the Cross Domain organization.
- This team is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the systems, ensuring the customers’ important data gets where it needs to be, and for upgrades, patching, etc.
- Also responsible for security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management related to the patching and upgrading of systems, as well as direct support and communication with the engineering team. At times, travel may be offered.
This program provides the design, deployment, and implementation of next generation PL3 boundary security solutions and PL4 CDS, to include: PL3 component validation design and testing; PL3 boundary security designs, PL4 CDS integration, testing, support and productization and lab management support
- Five to Fifteen years engineering experience (a BS in Computer Science or other related technical field may be substituted for four years of engineering experience)
- One year experience in designing, deploying, and maintaining cross-domain solutions
- One year experience in the system security design process, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life-cycle, information domains, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing
- One year experience using XACML (eXtensible Access Control Markup Language)
- One year experience identifying software bugs and shortcomings in PL4 guards
- One year experience creating and modifying bash and/or perl scripts
- Two years of hands-on Linux experience
- Three (3) years experience with the underlying security architectures of Trusted Solaris 8, Solaris 10 TX, and SELinux-based guard solutions
- Three (3) years experience with XACML and its application to CDS
- Three (3) years experience in responding to trouble calls and outages and the inherent problems of maintaining operational CDS deployments
- Three (3) years experience in developing and optimizing obligations/policies to enhance the security and stabilization of CDS platforms
- Experience identifying software bugs and shortcomings in PL4/PL5 guards and modifying code to fix or mitigate the problems
- Three (3) years experience creating and modifying Bash and/or Perl scripts
- Three (3) years experience in deploying CDS to CONUS locations and working with on-site staff to complete integrations
- Three (3) years experience working with CDS design teams to identify and structure the appropriate CDS for enterprise guard farm and mission specific solutions
- Must have hands on experience conducting Linux Server Administration.