**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
Work closely with customers to understand system requirements and features. Implement system interfaces and features as defined by system architecture guidelines. Work as a collaborative member of an agile development team to produce system components based on 90 day spin cycle with 2 week iterations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• 10+ years’ experience as a software developer
• 5+ years’ direct experience with Java developer
• 3+ years’ experience with JEE development
• Experience working on Data-driven business applications written in Java
• Experience with GIT
• Experience using SPLUNK
• Must be comfortable working a Linux based environments
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Good communications and documentation skills
• OLTP database (Oracle, and MongoDB) database experience a plus
• Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting (sh, bash, perl, and other scripting tools/language)