Senior Support Services Senior System Engineer
**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
The SE6 will provide system engineering expertise to support the analysis and management of the high-level- end-to-end requirements process. The SE6 will be responsible for coordinating all activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance of the high-level end-to-end requirements process.
- Support decisions making through requirements analysis and recommended courses of actions
- Support oversight and integration of resources
- Perform dependency analysis and strategy linkage, as well as review and analyze requirements at multiple levels of detail, cross-correlate them, identify gaps, identify duplicates, and align them to priorities.
- Tasks shall include:
- Defining and documenting operations and maintenance concepts leading to the development of system requirements and/or specifications
- Developing system specifications and/or design plans, functional analysis and allocation including decomposition of requirements to low-level functions
- Allocating performance and other limiting requirements to all functional levels, defining and refining internal and external functional interfaces
- Provide process documentation such as: flow charts, check lists, narrative descriptions, and standard operation procedures documents (SOPs)
- Well-honed communication skills, able to collaborate with program management, lead system engineers (LSE), engineer review boards, and working groups.
- Ability to provide guidance to program offices and engineer leads in facilitating/coordinating engineer documents, host technical exchange meetings, and brief organizational document review processes.
- Ability to lead document reviews; ensure target dates for completion are met; facilitate consolidation of comments; track status of comments matrix during adjudication process.
- 3 or more years of experience in writing and/or managing Mission needs and/or functional requirements.
- Experience in producing and interpreting architectural documentation.
- Experience in program and/or project management highly desired.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience for an SE6. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. Four years additional experience may be substituted for a college degree.